- Strengthen the K-12 arts curricula in the Dartmouth Public Schools by affording support to teachers and students
- Foster arts awareness in the community
- Educate the community, teachers, and students as to the need for 21st Century skills and apprise them how the arts can help build these skills
- Create partnerships between artists in our community and the schools to make learning more relevant
Membership to ABC is $5.00 per calendar year. Please contact Judy Cronin via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at 508-961-2727.
Monthly meetings are held in the Level 1 Planning Area of Dartmouth High School. Our next meeting is on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 6:30 p.m.
Our plans for the future include:
Design of a Promotional Video
- Offering of scholarships to Dartmouth High School Arts students
- Fundraising for these scholarships
- K-12 Arts Exhibit with Dinner
- Visiting Artist Series